BOC:666 was: 777 was: Re: BOC, tBS: (Imaginos) Overture, sevens...

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Sat Dec 14 23:44:14 EST 1996

I think it's possible that this whole numerology thing was more meaningful
in days of yore. For instance I just found this out that the names for
numbers also stood for animals in Hebrew. There are just not that many
words in Hebrew so many words do double or multiple duty and can only be
interpreted in context. I imagine it was like that for many ancient
languages.
Al