HW

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Sun Dec 15 13:05:14 EST 1996

skarsol wrote:

> Cliff & Pam Wheaton wrote:
> >
> > Hi!
> >
> > a question-is there an HW chat room on the irc? If so,  where to go
> > please?
> > Thanx in advance!
> > Pam
>
> i dont know of one,but when i was on aol,i made one once. it had maybe 5
> members within 20 minutes.most of whom remembered hw from days gone by,
> and were amazed to hear they were still around.
> i think two of the people only knew hw as "lemmy's old band."
> the thing is,hw tour so infrequently,now and in the past,and the
> promotion has been so pathetic,that hw are really only known by two or
> three types of fans.the ones who were 'inducted',and the ones who
> discovered them thru literary connections.
> i made a hawkwind chatroom on a pub irc once,and the only bites i got
> were people wondering what the heck a hawkwind was....
> rj
Good point-I guess I was inducted. Hafta admit-I really would havemissed
out had my friend not loaned me the music!!
Thank you tho!
Pam
--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton