BOC:666 was: 777

QUEST dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Mon Dec 16 02:10:30 EST 1996

On Sat, 14 Dec 1996, Albert T Bouchard wrote:
> I think it's possible that this whole numerology thing was more meaningful
> in days of yore. For instance I just found this out that the names for
> numbers also stood for animals in Hebrew.
Along the same lines, I once had a book called _Prophecy_In_the_Psalms_.
The premise was that each of the first 100 Psalms was supposed to
represent the corresponding year in the 20th century.  [It was a bit far-
fetched... according to the book, the Rapture was supposed to happen in
1987. :) ]

Anyway, My point is, all of the numbers were represented by letters (as
stated before).  But most of the numbers, then, spelled out a word ("most"
because it's a lot easier to do when you don't have to worry about
vowels).  If I could find the darn book (it's buried in a closet
somewhere), I would type in some of those word-numbers.

Damon C Capehart      | "Talent instantly recognizes genius, but
aka Le Monsieur Damon |  mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself."
dcapehar at utdallas.edu |    -- Arthur Conan Doyle