BOC: BOC in Utica?

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Dec 16 06:43:09 EST 1996

>> From:          Torgo <torgo at NORWICH.NET>
>>
> >A local paper is now reporting a BOC gig in Utica, NY on 28 Dec.
> >Miniature picture at least shows the current lineup.  First I heard
> >of the gig.  Sounds like a one-off surprise show.
>
> Hey Theo, where's the gig? What are the details?

Hey Torgo, welcome back from lurkdom!  It's at the Rainforest
Preserve.  Never been there.  Youu ever heard of the place/know where
it is?

 >Now get this--it's been at least 5 years since I've seen them, and
> >I'm going to be out of town!  Don't think I can make it back for the
> >show.  This is the ultimate in holiday-time depression.
>
> I also have plans for that evening my friend, so don't feel alone. However,
> if I knew the details and location of da show it might start to boil and
> fester in my cranium until I cannot live with it anymore, thus blowing off
> what I have to do that night and pissing off some people, yet giving myself
> a nice gift for this non-specific, all-inclusive, socio-economic season we
> have been thrust headlong into once again. Hmmmmmmmm, maybe I'll start
> trying to get out my Dec 28 plans now........

I ckecked over my schedule, and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make
it.  But I'm driving back from Cincinnati that day, then on to Utica.
But hey, this IS BOC!  So right now, it looks like I'm going unless
the driving's too hairy.  Hear we're getting snow...
theo