BOC: Utica Show

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Dec 16 11:04:00 EST 1996

The lamentations of those that cannot attend the Utica show is
understood; I cannot begin to count the number of great shows I have
missed because of family commitments, work and circumstances.  Still to
entice you to make the effort to this gig here are a couple of reasons
to try and make it:

1. Spend an evening with Buck Dharma on vox.  At Jaxx Buck sang
evrything as Eric was still resting his voice.  Makes for some strange
versions to classic BOC songs.

2. Unlike the list brethren in Atlanta I got three songs from the new
album, well 2.25 as they have been playing Harvest Moon forever.  Still
they also played Live 4 You and X-ray eyes.  With this limited number of
shows maybe they play a few more of the newbies to work out the kinks
between studio and live versions.

3. So close to New Years you might hear D&S.

Anyway, wish you guys luck with your logistics.

Love Al+s explanation on CBS and Mirrors.  In a perfect world a record
company would ask that bands remain -true to themselves and their fans
with their music- as ooppossed to go out there and make us rich.-

Final AOL Chat question, did the band mention any plans for touring
Europe to promote the album, i.e., is the German record company also
promoting the effort.  Easy to just let someone record in your studio,
promotion is another phase.

Merry X-mas Manuel and Jean, the tape at last and BoH, now all you need
is six inches of snow.  Good things come to good people who wait.

Thanks for the patience.

lil+ ab

"And the sounds of truth
ring hollow