HW

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Mon Dec 16 12:20:57 EST 1996

> one suggestion: if you really wanted to,i suppose ya could arrange a
> meeting with some of the people in here.i mean,it might be cool.on this
> list,you have to be careful of what,and how much you post.i mean its not
> brutal like a newsgroup would be,but there are guidelines which must be
> followed,and post-and-reply is not always satisfying as thoughts and
> ideas get lost in the exchange.

this is true!

> so if you are really interested,find out who else is interested,decide
> on an irc server (or whatever its called),and agree on a time and day.
> it could be cool.
Yes it could-the problem is that I work some very weird hours and I
never know exactly when I get home, or when i go to work!! I'm self
employed.
> [i don't really know much about irc,as i have only done it a few times.
> it is usually very boring,with 70% of it being made up of horny teens
> asking "any females in here?",and the rest of them asking "how do i
> ....can anyone help a newbie?"  =)]   rj
Boy isn't that the truth!!
Is anyone interested??
Keep rockin'
Pam

--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton