HW/OFF: Solstice in Stonehenge

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Mon Dec 16 14:57:08 EST 1996

> There is a
>separate video, called Operation Solstice, available fromn Hawkfrendz
>all about the festival and the illegal destruction of the Convoy, and
>the civil action case, the longest in British legal history, that it
>gave rise to.
>BTW I donated a hundred quid to the making of this film. I think that
>probably the largest charitable donation *I* ever made. <g>
>--
>Jon Browne

Well Jon, you've got a round of applause from me (even if you can't hear
it!) for such a worthy act!! Operation Solstice is a great video...
essential viewing for the naive "police are our friends and protectors" types.
Anyone wanting a copy of the video, just e-mail me and we can work something
out. It even features a couple of HW tracks!

Dave