irc server if anyone's interested

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Tue Dec 17 02:11:16 EST 1996

Antony & Debbie wrote:

> hi
> got hold of a private irc server for a hawkwind channel if anyone is
> interested.. the server has 2 other channels: the lycaeum channel
> #visionary and the leri channel #leri..
> the server is: irc.lycaeum.org, channel: #hawkwind
>
> see you there!
> wal
Hi!
I hope theres some latenix on-I'll be there too!! Probably pretty late-I
get done with work about midnite or so!!
Pam

                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
          </__"Rockin Cabbie"__\o              “THE INTERNET”
              0             0            E-mail:
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton