OFF: Daniel's "Gift"

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Tue Dec 17 03:49:39 EST 1996

>> Please don't sent a complete executable PC file to the entire mailing
>> list! What a waste of space. Would you like to tell me how to run it on
>> my Mac? My UNIX box?

Paul writes;
>You mean someone is actually going to be daft enough to run a completely
>unknown e-mailed .EXE file on their PC anyway?!?!?  (Can anyone say
>"virus-laden trojan horse?";)
>
>I agree, Grant.  Sending an off-topic 400K+ attachment to a mailing list
>is a pretty brain-dead idea.  I guess Christmas does funny things to
>people...

        Sorry... I agree it was a pretty stupid thing to do... I'm sorry...
me and my classmates was doing some late work here at the university and we
all had about five-six sheeps running around on the screens... it looked so
funny that I felt I had to share this outstanding experience (!) with
somebodyelse... BOC-l was not a good idea, I agree... I know a lot of you
are connected to the net via modem and don't want to have lots of crap-mail
in your box, but I did't think of that when mailing...
But I hope :-) the sheep isn't a virus 'cause if that's the case then the
whole university is infected by now... it's sheeps everywhere (not my fault
:-)...
Again... my apologies...

                        your humble shepard -Daniel Wikdahl
ps ...and somebody wondered why they call us Swedes... ;-) ds

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN