BOC: Touring next year

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Tue Dec 17 04:51:30 EST 1996

>John said:
>>Eric also recently posted that there are plans in the work for some
>>sort of tour with 2 or 3 other bands this coming year - mostly outdoor
>>venues, I believe.  Nothing is confirmed, but he did mention a few
>>of the possible bands.  I remember he mentioned Foghat, but the others
>>escape me at the moment.

Jerry writes;
>Can someone ask him about possible plans to play in Europe?!
>
>Jerry

 This leads to another Q... what happened to last year's Europe tour?
I recall there was some rumours going on that they were going to play some
Scandinavian dates!?! Did they play Europe at all? I don't now why but
Greece comes to my mind...

                -Daniel Wikdahl

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN