BOC: Touring next year

Tue Dec 17 08:36:38 EST 1996

 This leads to another Q... what happened to last year's Europe tour?
I recall there was some rumours going on that they were going to play some
Scandinavian dates!?! Did they play Europe at all? I don't now why but
Greece comes to my mind...

I forget if it was '95 or '96, but yes, BOC did "tour Europe" - I believe
they did 3 or 4 gigs - I *think* London and Paris.  Check MilesKB's
"On Tour Forever" website -- in the concert section, you can see what
their '96 tour schedule was - perhaps the info is there.

John