BOC: From the fanclub

Tue Dec 17 08:38:17 EST 1996

Just got a message from Miss Melne of the BOC Fan Club - some of it is
already known, but I thought I'd post it all in case some of it is of
use to you:

>> This reply may be to an email you send up to a month-and-a-half ago. Sorry
it's taken me so long to return your mail, but I moved from Minneapolis to
San Francisco, and had to acquire a new computer. I'm now close to settled
and ready to start the next morning final! (at last I hear you all sigh) <G>
Along with the next Morning Final will come the offer of the "Back Issue
Book" a compilation of the MF issues #1-10 in one big book. So it's gonna be
a busy end-of-year!

Here's a general overview of news in the Oyster world.
The new album--The band has finished recording, and the record will be mixed
and released in the early part of 1997. Last I heard it was gonna be perhaps
called "Ezikial's Wheel" or something like that.

There's a few dates happening around the end of the year, hope you can plan
for them if you live near:
TOUR DATES: Here is a list of the latest dates. Always call to confirm, as
some are only tentative:
DECEMBER
27th         the Paradox   York, PA
28th        Utica, N.Y.
JANUARY
New Year's Eve     Union Station    Indianapolis IN   with Kansas

AND: Attention citizens of the midwest and northwest....we are headed your
way..some places like Fargo, etc...then Klamath Falls; Longview, WA.; Tacoma.

Happy Holidays!
melne

John