OFF: Combined Age

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Tue Dec 17 11:00:16 EST 1996

 From:          Martyn White <white at BORG.MED.ECU.EDU>

>         Today I read that the Rolling Stones are going to tour
> yet again around the US with perhaps a European leg.  Their
> combined age (Jagger + Richards + Watts+ Wood) = 211
>         How does this compare to the combined age of HW or BOC?
>
> Martyn

Guess the bass player doesn't count, eh?  Good thing Wyman's gone or
the combined age would be edging close to 300.  He was by far the
oldest member of the band, although the youngest looking.  And
Woody's young for that group, dragging the total down.  I bet if
Brian was still alive, and Wyman was added in, they'd be close to
300.

BOC doesn't really count under the current lineup, as the rhythm
section skews the average age...

HW?  Not qualified to venture a guess...But which members would you
choose?
theo