BOC: Utica show, can someone help?

Wed Dec 18 09:00:40 EST 1996

This guy's looking for info on the Utica show.  I think one or 2 listmembers
mentioned that they were going.  Could one of you e-mail this guy
and give him the relevant info?

Thanks,
John

His message follows:

From: CharlesDelaware Tate <CharlesDelaware_Tate_2 at wow.com>
Subject: BOC in Utica
To: John Swartz <JSWARTZ at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG>,
        "therm at connectnet.com therm at connectnet.com" <THERM at CONNECTNET.COM>,
        Sheba Storm <SHEBASTORM at AOL.COM>

John:  Hey whats up?,  I will be in Fort Lee,N.J for Xmas and new years and I pl
an to go see BOC in Utica on the 28th.  All I want for XMAS this year is to see
BOC perform "Harvest Moon" in Utica.  Can you help to make my Xmas wish come tru
e please?, I will be grateful if you could send me any info about the Utica show