BOC-L farewell(?)

Troy Harris tlh at RUBENS.ITS.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Thu Dec 19 05:49:14 EST 1996

On Thu, 19 Dec 1996, Mike Parkington wrote:

> Well,
>
> The end of the year approaches (tomorrow is my last day) and I start a new
> job in the New Year. Unfortunately, as I will be working for an Internet
> provider it may no longer be possible for me subscribe to mailing lists.
>
> In the event that this is the case (hopefully it will not be!) many thanks
> for the information and entertaining discussions over the last few months.
>
> Merry Christmas, Happy New year.
>
> Mike P

  Hey Mike,

 I hope you can stay on.  You would be sorely missed.  Anyway, if you
can't, keep in touch, and I may be able to keep you informed on any
important issues, like when Theo gets tapes out. :)

 Merry Xmas, and long live HHL.

   Troy