(Fwd) ... consider The Philm Freax Digital Archive unleashed!

Paul G Ward paul at PCMICRO.COM.AU
Thu Dec 19 17:06:52 EST 1996

This is "off topic", but if you haven't seen this site yet, it's well
worth the visit.

(My apologies to anyone who gets this more than once )

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

Paul
Date:          Thu, 19 Dec 1996 21:00:03 +0100
To:            "Recipients of Philm Freax's Phun Autoresponder! List" <philm at hehe.com>
From:          "Philm Freax's Phun Autoresponder!" <freax at as-if.com>
Subject:       ... consider The Philm Freax Digital Archive unleashed!

         ***THIS IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE MESSAGE***

Hey now,
          We thought that after 6 months or so of round the clock
          tweakery,
email ping-pong and extensive rethinks and refits, that the run-up to
Xmas and the New Year was a good time to take down the "preview" note
on the front door, leave the key under the mat, and take this
opportunity to to thank you for your support and interest.

          While there's still no time for us to rest on our laurels
          (or
even sleep!), we're open now, and ready to party.

          The new hi-tech, digitally randomized, rotating Freax-o-rama
front door is in place, so please use that to enter for your next
visit - We aim to reduce stress on your visit/s to the Philm Freax
Archive so just sit back and relax while our new random-reload
features Italy and Miscellenia do the donkey work -  minimize your
risk of aquiring Carpal Tunnel Syndrome!

          Still in the process of conversion into electrons are
          features on
Andy Warhol, Dave Brock, Elton John, Gong, Vivian Stanshall, and more,
plus pages on Edgar Broughton, John Lennon, and whatever else we find
lurking in these old boxes that we think you'll like.

          We'll be adding constantly to the Phil Franks Gallery, the
          Philm
Freax Archive, and the Friends section, which has only really just
begun to take shape, we hope it will soon grow into a unique web
resource, that's it then ... consider The Philm Freax Digital Archive
unleashed, snacks and beverages are on the house!!!

                               ~The Philm Freax Digital Archive ~
         "It appears the future will consist of the digitally
         remastered past"
                             http://sunsite.unc.edu/mal/MO/philm/

*If you would like to be removed from the "Philm Freax's Phun
Autoresponder! -Highly
Confidential-Even-We-Don't-Know-Who's-On-It-And-We-Wouldn't-Dream-Of-G
iving-Your -Email-Out-To-Anybody-Mailing List"... then please reply to
this message substituting the subject for: "!doG si setaG lliB - !doG
si setaG lliB" (twice, without the quotes.)

**If you have received this message more than once please reply
substituting the subject for "Twice" (once, with the quotes.) and
we'll hose your double from the database!

***A DIGITAL POSTCARD IS WAITING FOR YOU AT THE VIRTUAL POST
OFFICE!***

 philm freax wrote you a digital postcard, some recipientes have
 already
been notified, we aplogise to you.
Point your graphical web browser to http://www.volition.com/  and
follow the instructions. To view the postcard, you need to enter claim
check number 51223669 ------------------------ (c) The Digital
Postcard Provided as a free service by  The Volition to Get Free
Stuff!! http://www.volition.com

      ***THIS WAS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE MESSAGE***

            ***END OF AUTOMATED RESPONSE MESSAGE ***

    ~ WE WISH YOU A VERY WACKY XMAS AND A FREAKY NEW YEAR!!! ~

- Philm Freax's Phun Autoresponder!: freax at as-if.com

- philm freax: philm at hehe.com

--
"Where the heck am I ?"