Kiss my Bass (Ale)

RJ SPRAWL at STARLINX.COM
Thu Dec 19 21:10:04 EST 1996

> AMEN to that, Doctor!!! Seems that the li'l bar, uhhh, off-site meeting
facility, that will be hosting the
> company Christmas party tomorrow, has the aforementioned Bass on tap (and
my sales manager is footing
> the tab!!! Ahhh, if only I didn't have all that driving ahead of me and
the wife in town to manage the rugrats...
> And they do have the SNPA there, too...
>
> To Hell with all of these phony virus alerts, how do I get rid of this
damn sheep? The UFO doesn't do a
> very permanent job of eradicating the little blighter!!! :-)

exploding sheep.  johnny carson.
since you mentioned it. please,PLEASE,everyone be careful this holiday
season.watch out for the drunk,
and slightly buzzed drivers. and please dont be one. i would relly hate to
notice a gap on the list.

but still,have fun,  happy happy, rj