OFF: Happy Holidays

Fri Dec 20 10:15:28 EST 1996

Well, I'll be out of the office for the next week, so I'll add my
Holiday greeting to you all now.

Best wishes for a happy, merry, joyous, and blessed Christmas, New Year's,
Hannukah, Kwanza, or whatever holiday suits your fancy.

Looking forward to exciting things from BOC and tBS in 1997.

Revision 2.2 of the FAQ will be out in January.

Need a last minute gift?  BOC CD's make great stocking stuffers!  tBS
do as well, although you might be hard pressed to come by them in time
unless there's one at your local record store - but hey, buy a few from
Deb/Al and send them as belated gifts!

May you have a Box of Hammers under your tree - or at least a box for
your hammer already - take that any way you want (OUCH) ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

and "Good Health to You",

John Swartz