BOC-L farewell(?)

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Dec 20 10:47:40 EST 1996

In message <01BBED95.662177C0 at dhcp-14.dhcp.tadpole.co.uk>, Mike
Parkington <mdp at TADPOLE.CO.UK> writes
>Well,
>
>The end of the year approaches (tomorrow is my last day) and I start a new
>job in the New Year. Unfortunately, as I will be working for an Internet
>provider it may no longer be possible for me subscribe to mailing lists.
>
>In the event that this is the case (hopefully it will not be!) many thanks
>for the information and entertaining discussions over the last few months.
>
>Merry Christmas, Happy New year.
>
>Mike P

Well, Mike, It was nice jawin' with you. Look out for NetHawks T-Shirts
the next time you see HW, we'll meet agin.

Odd that your last post is the only one without a great 2K Binary Windat
attachment. :)

BTW Howcum you won't access mailing lists if working for an ISP?
--
Jon Browne