HW: Alman Mulo-Orisha

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sat Dec 21 00:55:48 EST 1996

Well, since many of our members have stepped out for a while,
we'll need something to keep the rest of us busy. I figured I'd
give it a start with a new CD I just picked up at the Virgin
Megastore, the Alman Mulo Band's "Orisha". Any comments? I think
it's quite good, plenty of synths and tribal percussion... Some
typical pretty/synthy Harve-HW type stuff.

Also, I saw two copies of Dead Flowers' "Altered State
Circus"...here's hopin' one is still there when I'm ready to buy
it.

Chuck

PS: And in case any BOC fans are reading, copy of Live '76 for
10 bucks.