HW in great rock discographies

Yuri Elik uriah at HERMITAGE.RU
Sat Dec 21 18:10:05 EST 1996

Hi fellow hawkfans!

Someone here wrote already about an excellent 'Great Rock Discography'
book (it has a good enough article about Hawkwind). On the last page
there was something about their web cite with an address

http://www.4th-edge.co.uk/require.htm

that led essentially nowhere (there was one link where password was
asked), so I tried it once without success and forgot about it. Today I
looked at this page again and suddenly noticed that in the picture of
web page in Netscape window there is _another_ address -

http://www.4th-edge.co.uk/require/search.htm

I tried it and - oh wonder! - it worked! So there is a new Hawkwind link
with a little bit of band history and discography:

http://www.4th-edge.co.uk/cgi-shl/dbml.dll?Action=Query&Template=/require/bandprof.dbm&bandid=1449

Enjoy!

Yuri