HW:Live recordings

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Mon Dec 23 09:36:36 EST 1996

I have a few questions which maybe Bernhard is probably the best
qualified to answer.

1) Some of the live recordings that have been officially released do not
list where or when exactly they come from. I speak particularly of
tracks such as Kings of Speed (Hawkwind Zoo) and many others too
numerous to mention, such as the PXR5 tracks. Is it possible to compile
a list of these recordings???

2) Is the bootleg St. Albans CD of similar quality to the audio tapes???

This next part is not really a question (maybe more of a suggestion for
Mike Holmes' Codex)

3) How much of a difference is there between various 'cut' (as well as
remixed!) tracks. Are the lengths of various tracks and the original
versions much different. How about adding lengths of each track to the
Codex!

By the way, the version of Robot on the first two Friends and Relations
CD's are the same length. The version on the album appears to be the
most complete version. The Codex says this version is a cut of the Weird
Tapes version, I assume it's only about one second.

William