HW: US 97 tour

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Mon Dec 23 11:41:00 EST 1996

A pretty limited coverage for sure.   I can only hope the "few more" include
NYC or something in the Northeast.   Fortunately, I grew up in Buffalo and
visited Toronto often.   Steve L., I may see you for the kick off date!  And
relatives in Buffalo probably can expect a summer visit.   Even spent a year
near Cleveland going to school, so all the old stomping grounds may get the
nostalgia tour.  I bought some good stealth mikes to test out on HW and I've
got to get a good sample.    It hardly seems there are enough dates to
amortize the travel expenses and they won't have a new album out to plug
unless the Live 74 is out in the next few.  Hope it isn't the business of
the future to hemorrhage at the wallet again.  They should touch base with
GONG's tour people who arranged 2 tours of the states this year that
reportedly were quite successful.

Pam, what area does your cab rock in?

Rudy
(Wal, another Boston area HW fan)