BOC: Badge

Wian Chao Drew wiandrew at COPPER.UCS.INDIANA.EDU
Tue Dec 24 03:54:23 EST 1996

> Santa came a little early round here - a colleague and fellow BOC
> appreciator gave me a nice little BOC badge for Christmas, an oval piece
> that's black with gold lettering and symbol. Anybody else getting BOC (or
> HW) gifts that they know of?

Got myself one.  After not being in a guitar shop for an undetermined
amount of time, I finally wandered in for new strings.. and found the
sheet music to Cult Classic. (Frumious bandersnacthing here.)

Little blessings mean a lot.