hw

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Dec 24 12:26:45 EST 1996

In message <32BC1CCD.2FC9 at micron.net>, Cliff & Pam Wheaton
<cwheaton at MICRON.NET> writes
>>Look out for NetHawks T-Shirts
>Are these available?? Is there any way to purchase one of these??
>Pam

There were some made a couple of years ago. I've been on the list over a
year now and I *still* don't have one :(

Every now and then someone asks and it's talked about running off a few
more for us newcomers, but as we are beholden upon the charity of Them-
Who-Came-Before, we wait patiently for the day when we too might wear
the T of Truth! Until then, I will continue to wear my Primal Scream T-
Shirt at gigs where I expect to meet Netheads as it's the loudest T I
own.
--
Jon Browne