hw

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Tue Dec 24 14:35:22 EST 1996

Jon Browne wrote:

> In message <32BC1CCD.2FC9 at micron.net>, Cliff & Pam Wheaton
> <cwheaton at MICRON.NET> writes
> >>Look out for NetHawks T-Shirts
> >Are these available?? Is there any way to purchase one of these??
> >Pam
>
> There were some made a couple of years ago. I've been on the list over a
> year now and I *still* don't have one :(
>
> Every now and then someone asks and it's talked about running off a few
> more for us newcomers, but as we are beholden upon the charity of Them-
> Who-Came-Before, we wait patiently for the day when we too might wear
> the T of Truth! Until then, I will continue to wear my Primal Scream T-
> Shirt at gigs where I expect to meet Netheads as it's the loudest T I
> own.
> --
> Jon Browne
Hi!
Bummer. I am starting a (small) collection of these style of shirts.
It'd be cool to have the only ones in Boise!!!
Pam
--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton