MERRY XMAS

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Wed Dec 25 13:06:58 EST 1996

Martyn White wrote:

> I,m coming in from a renote
> compuserverve link, man.   This is quite a trip for
>  a unix geek.  Niks great and Dave is too.  Ltes hope
> they get it toigether in '97.  They mboth might be warriors
> on
> the edge of time but we need somr good music now
>
> BLANGA BLANGA BLAGA
> HAPPY NEW YEAR

        This is what I like to see! Alcohol and the net, no better combination
- if only one could hit the keys with greater ease. Perhaps they should
make a drunkards keyboard - by Alcohsoft.
        My personal belief is that Nik and Dave should get sloshed together and
make up, right in time for the new year:-------

        "your my besht frend, daavvee...."
        "sho are you, nik..."
        "yeh...lesh get togefer an make an album about a drunk egyptian shpace
traveller who..."
        "who goesh into shpace???"
        "YEH!!"

        Err. I think the alcohol motif has run it's course so I'll shut up
now...

-Max "Welcome to the squalor show!!!Watch out for that shit on the
floor!!!!" Wilcox