TEST(Do Not Read)Its your loss if you don't read

E F des at ONYX.INTERACTIVE.NET
Wed Dec 25 03:19:32 EST 1996

> Andrew A. Apold wrote:

> > >I found your test to be very inspirational and I am looking forward to
> > >seeing more of your work. If you have any private work you'd wish to display
> > >please do.
> > >I am an afficionado of your work.

You are obviously a wise and enlightened individual.  Sadly I do not have
any more text to share at this time but I am working on some art work
entitled "Test: Do Not View"  when it is complete perhaps you
can find time to look at it.

> > I received some e-mail from Doug Smith, he says Dave has read the message
> > and is very keen on using it as lyrics on a song on the hawks will be performing
> > in the U.S. and Australia this tour.  If you agree, let Star Rats know and
> > you can
> >  expect to collect royalties (until, of course, it is recredited to Ron or
> > Dave  in a
> > future live album).

Really I'd be happy just to get the liner credits, Ron and Dave could
probably use the money more than me any way.

>         I just spoke to Nik about doing a "heavy" version of the song with all
> the ex-Hawk members. No copyright problems, you understand. They're
> planning to to a sonic attack-like version.
>
>         "This is only a test
>          this is only a test
>          Do not panic
>          You will find this dull
>          Do not panic
>          You have been warned"
>
>         Expect to see it on Nik's new album "The Ten Seconds of the Past or
> This Future?" It should be a cracker....
>
> - Max Wilcox "Emisary of Christopher Van Globule"

Ummm, will there be an accent on the beat on 'warned'??  if so then OK.

                                  :-)

Best,

  --Eric