hw

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Thu Dec 26 15:05:33 EST 1996

FoFP writes:

> Jon Browne writes:
>
> > Every now and then someone asks and it's talked about running off a few
> > more for us newcomers, but as we are beholden upon the charity of Them-
> > Who-Came-Before, we wait patiently for the day when we too might wear
> > the T of Truth! Until then, I will continue to wear my Primal Scream T-
> > Shirt at gigs where I expect to meet Netheads as it's the loudest T I
> > own.
> > --
>
> I can get a run of a dozen printed. How much interest is there?

Speaking as one of Them-Who-Came-Before, let me point out that there are
actually *two* designs of NetHawks t-shirt: a full-colour HW/BOC-rich
content one, and another B&W mostly-HW content one.  Probably Mike is
talking about the latter, as that is the one whose production he supervised
in the past (and for which he owns the screens).  In fact, I still have the
WWW page I made up for the last print run, to let folks see what the
t-shirt looks like.  Those interested should point their browsers at this
        http://pixel.cs.vt.edu/paul/t-shirt.html

Btw, the WWW page refers to the *previous* print run.  There is not, I
repeat not, a current print run, though I do advise those interested to
contact Mike to apprise him of your interest.

Cheers,

Paul.