Nethawk T

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at MICRON.NET
Fri Dec 27 12:20:12 EST 1996

Martyn White wrote:

>         And very good Ts they are.  The word went out and so did
> the shirts, a few millenia ago.  I got several and am very happy
> with them.  Also I got a few from a different consortium that
> had a big airplane flying over stonehenge.  But as I remember
> they did not get universal acceptance upon the list.  Anyway
> since its up for discussion, a BOC-L shirt should and must be
> appropriate apparrel for any BOC or HW concert into which one
> has wondered whilst not wearing a LAB COAT.

I agree! It should also be appropriate cab driving apperal!

>         In Charllottesville (VA) where I find myself right now,
> they have a store that sells lab coats that have been tie-died.
> Advertized as "Dr. Garcia", they sell for $70.00
Strange!

> Has the world gone mad or is it me ?

I think the world has gone mad-we are the sane ones! heehe!
Pam

--
                 Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
            _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace
cwheaton at micron.net
URL:http://netnow.micron.net/~cwheaton