Nethawk T

Martyn White white at BORG.MED.ECU.EDU
Sat Dec 28 02:24:22 EST 1996

>On 27-DEC-1996 03:46:26.0 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
>   >Has the world gone mad or is it me ?
>   >Martyn
>
>Not sure. Maybe both. BTW, how much are these T-shirts?

>Chuc

Hey!!!  mebbee I heard that question in a song somewhere :-)
In any case, I would not presume to speak for the T-dealers on the list
but in the last cut, the price to quality ratio was very very low.
        Mr. T-dealer may well find that his offer of a run of a
dozen may be a vast underestimate.  In fact, offering such an offer
might well be a more indicative sign of intoxication than my ramblings
on Xmas day :-)

but then again, I hear thars sum good drugs in EdnBra  :-) ;-)

Martyn

(Climbing the walls and dredging the bogs until TRAINSPOTTING
comes out - I read the book but aint seen the movie.  If the
US video release has Renton talking in an American accent, I am
going to start xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  .. Sorry   too  demanding I am!)