HW: The REAL Hawks

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Sat Dec 28 09:14:06 EST 1996

Troy Harris wrote:

SNIP>>>>

>   I love both Nik and HW. (and of course HLL).  I am currently a lot more
> crazy about "Past or Future" than any other related stuuf, and I just
> bought Anubian lights and I can't figure out if I like it or not.  I like
> Alien4, but I am in no hurry to get LiS, but I would get the vid.  (Hey,
> but I might just get LiS tomorrow too!).

        This seems to encapsulate everything I was (trying to) say. I guess
it's just that when you get into the kind of discusion that is purely
based on personal values you can go on ad infinitum. I guess, to
condense my whole side of the discussion down into a sentence - "At the
moment I feel that Nik's "Past or Future" contains, what is for me a
musical essence that is closest to what I believe to be Hawkwind's
"classic" soind".
        It took a while to get there, but I did it finaly....
-Max Wilcox