HW: The REAL Hawks

Martyn White white at BORG.MED.ECU.EDU
Mon Dec 30 02:19:27 EST 1996

>There's so much to keep up with in this discussion now, that I'll just
>try to pop a few of my own opinions in from memory, rather than
>answering any specific questions that have been raised.

        My point was that,  somewhere back in the hazy days of the
late '60s, early '70s, the 2 artists came up with the idea of the
band and decided to call it HAWKWIND.  So the subsequent arguments
bore me to crap.  I yell "Who the fuck were Pinkee wivout Syd??
Answer:  they did alot, but  they went to ""get famous mode" AFTER
UMMA gUMMA, then "Dark Side of the Moon".
MM      a