BOC: Oysters in Utica.

Ted Jackson jr. EL84 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Dec 30 08:45:39 EST 1996

>> From:          Andrew Gilham <Andy_Gilham at MSN.COM>

> >[BTW, John, I know you're going to
> >tell me to look at the FAQ, but what is the name of the song that
> >plays while the band is taking the stage and getting their
> >instruments ready?  Kinda techno-sounding, very string based.  It's
> >cooler than shit.  Is it available anywhere?]
>
> Ah, they're still using the end titles from Vangelis' _Blade Runner_
> soundtrack, are they?
>
> - Andy

Don't know if it's Vangelis, but I remember them using this one a
long time ago.  They've also used other intro music, including a
great orchestral piece.  Again, John, is any of this info available
regarding thier intro music?
theo