BOC : Aid for Kazakhstan!

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 1 00:55:48 EST 1996

Rudy & All:

>>Hearing someone express this kind of interest, with such extremely
>>limited access to the Western media we take so much for granted,
>>makes me think it would be a nice gesture by the BOC-L members
>>to collectively donate the BOC catalog to our distant brother Boris.

>Capital idea, Snowman!   I couldn't agree more.   I'd be willing to
>coordinate something if the list members want to do something for Boris.
>Kazakhstan has a climate great for growing certain things for trade.  Oh,
>people, people, I'm talking citrus fruits, hemp goes strictly for those fine
>rugs.   Wow, look at the way the light reflects off that amber.

I swung by ye olde music store today to pick up a copy of Secret Treaties
for good ol' Boris, and found a great deal on the new 'boxed' edition of the
first three recordings for only $20.00.  Absolutely could not pass it up...

To take this into the realm of the supernatural, I'll be seeing the Boys
here in Seattle tomorrow night (2/1) & Friday, and I'm going to explain
the situation to them, and have them autograph each of the three.  This
is going to make Boris's decade!  I'm having all kinds of fun with this. =)

So...in summation, I have sent Boris a CD copy of EACH of the FIRST 3
albums, so he still needs folks to step forward and send him 'Agents',
etc...

All in the name of furthering International relations, of course...

Thanks for the direction on this Al, I can't wait to hear Boris's reaction
to receiving these.  I feel like Santa Claus...

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street               Visit the World Snow Virtual Store:
Issaquah, Washington 98027      http://www.goski.com/wsnow.htm
(206) 557-6654 bus.        Call Toll Free to order World Snow goods!
(800) 356-2956 ---------(Visa/MC ok!)----------> Dial: 1-800-FLO-BYLO