And Then Came The Last Days Of May...

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 1 02:13:19 EST 1996

Theo:

>My best 'Last Days' experience came at Rich Stadium [home of
>perennial NFL chumps Buffalo Bills] at a concert with BOC headlining,
>with Ted Nugent and Lynyrd Skynyrd opening. [This was about 1 week
>before the plane crash!]  Anyway, at this time, BOC's laser light
>show was at its peak [as they say]  My group was sufficiently primed
>for the experience, and during 'Last Days' they did a laser effect
>which somehow made the entire stage appear to be engulfed in tongues
>of fire.  Buck blazed away in a seemingly endless solo which left
>everyone slack-jawed.  I've seen many BOC laser shows, but that one
>topped them all...

Most definitely a powerful memory...
I only wish I had been a bit older, so that I might have seen it.
By the way, I was almost 14 when I saw the Boys in 1980...

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street               Visit the World Snow Virtual Store:
Issaquah, Washington 98027      http://www.goski.com/wsnow.htm
(206) 557-6654 bus.        Call Toll Free to order World Snow goods!
(800) 356-2956 ---------(Visa/MC ok!)----------> Dial: 1-800-FLO-BYLO