HW: reissues

Jon Browne Jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Feb 1 04:52:31 EST 1996

Hi all,

      Just read in UK's Record Collector EMI are to re-release the first five UA
Hawkwind albums....with extra tracks! Aaargh! No lie, I just upraded four of my
poor old vinyl copies just week. Lucky I couldn't find the first HW on CD, eh?
That article in full:
 "Hawkwind fans' shelves are probably already buckling under the weight of
countless permutations of the group's catalogue, but what could be more
essential than their first five United Artist's albums? These- "Hawkwind" " In
Search of Space"  "Doremi Fasol Latido" "Space Ritual Alive" and "Hall Of The
Mountain Grill"  are all due in special Digi-pak editions, complete with scaled
down versions of the original artwork, and each boasting extra tracks!"

For digi-pak read crap cardboard sleeves, that get dog-eared really quickly.
--
Jon Browne