BOC-L Digest - 17 Jan 1996Mike Watt Agian

Thu Feb 1 08:48:12 EST 1996

Adrian queries:

>Also John or Al or Deb, radio guy I talked to wanted to know where he could
get a promo of the Brain Surgeons.  I think John published the address for
the "write the mags campaign", but I can't seem to find it.

That would be:

Cellsum,
P.O. Box 1070
Fort George Station
New York, N.Y.  10040

John

PS:  Based on some positive responses I've gotten from some on-line
publications over the last few days, Deb and Al might see a few requests
in their mailbox over the next few weeks . . .