BOC: A few thoughts on Club Ninja

Hardman DK D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK
Thu Feb 1 10:00:45 EST 1996

On Thu, 1 Feb 1996, John A Swartz wrote:

> Well, it's open season on *Club Ninja* again, I see.  What the hell, I'll
> throw out some spare change on the discussion . . .
>
>   The problem
> seems to be that there are very few (or maybe no) songs on *Club Ninja*
> that are liked by nearly everybody -- contrast that with some of BOC's

Interestingly, the song "Shadow Warrior" on CN actually began it's life
as a "Skooldaze" type of song, all about being a rebel at school.  Bolle
has the version in its entirety.  I think someone may have suggested to
the band that they were a tad advancing in years to be doing this kind of
number....