tBS on the Radio (was Re: BS Fans Energized?)

Tony Stark bedens at INTELLINET.COM
Thu Feb 1 09:58:10 EST 1996

>If it were on radio, and linked to ex BOC, then I think people take
>notice.  Or maybe, an aticle in Popular Mechanics 'bout Al's Albertron.)
>RR

Speaking of on the radio, I'm gonna pester our local "new music DJ" to see
if he'll play stuff from "Trepanation" once it gets out in the stores... He
plays a lot of "modern" rock, but there's a good variety... I think several
tBS songs will fit in nicely...

That said, have Al or Deb ever mentioned what songs they'd like to promote,
or is it just "Any song is better than no song"?

Thanks...
   Bert

|       Bert Edens - bedens at intellinet.com        |
|   http://www.intellinet.com/~bedens/home.html   |
| "An old man turned ninety-eight /               |
|  He won the lottery and died the next day /     |
|  It's a black fly in your Chardonnay /          |
|  It's a death row pardon two minutes too late / |
|  Isn't it ironic... Don't you think?"           |
|        Alanis Morissette, "Ironic"              |