HW: tape query

Bernhard Pospiech b.pospiech at POP.RUHR.DE
Thu Feb 1 11:49:47 EST 1996

Hello Jill

>Did Hawkwind play the track "Hi-Tech Cities" at the Leicester gig on
>5 November 1990?   Theoretically they should have done since it appears
>on the Italian CD but I haven't got that tape so can't check it myself.

I am very sure that this track was never played live during a HAWKWIND tour.
I have got about 16 tapes from the October/November 1990 tour (including the
Leicester tape). But there is no sign of the HI TECH CITIES track.

I am again very sure that this is a studio version. Maybe a version of this
song was played during one of the AOC gigs in 1988/1989. But it does not
appear on the 4 AOC tapes I call my own.

Bernhard

p.s. Jill, do you like the "CD" ??