BOC-L Digest - 31 Jan 1996 -Digest Mode On

Hardman DK D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK
Thu Feb 1 13:42:47 EST 1996

> A question to ponder:  Why can t Bolle be BOC s manager?  He seems to have
> the bands best interest at heart.  Also if one were to visit the museum,
> what beer would be appropriate, Anchor Steam?

Wine, rather than beer, would probably be a better idea. Bolle certainly
doesn't drink lager, or indeed any carbonated drink; I'm not sure if
bitter falls into this class or not. Anyway, Bolle apparently has some
reaction to carbonated drinks that affects his drumming....I'll let him
explain it in full when you see him.

Dave