Brain: More on New Tunes

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at INTERRAMP.COM
Thu Feb 1 16:15:50 EST 1996

Edward writes:

>Do ya think tBS will ever tour outside the NY area?  We're talkin' central
>states here.

We all really enjoy doing live shows, especially outside of the city but
economics restrain us to local and semi-local gigs. We are hoping to make
it to the west coast before the year is out. As far as mid-west shows.....
we'll get there eventually. Every day brings us more good news but I've
been around long enough to take all these things with a grain of salt.
Information will become available when it is more certain. In the meantime,
thank you for your patience.
Al