Big Mistakes

Brenda Holloway brendah at MBAY.NET
Thu Feb 1 17:02:17 EST 1996

> CN's "uga chaka" was bad, but the album, on balance, was'nt.  Some
> songs on CE (Heavy Metal for ex) were just as pea brained.

"Heavy Metal: Black and Silver" was on FOUO; and I like it. In fact,
I played FOUO just today because it was running through my head!

        Into the whirlpool
        where matter vanishes...

Gotta love it.

> It's, for some reason, fashionable to bash CN and RBN on this list.  They
> have some real good stuff on both albums.  I personally drop CE to the
> bottom of the ocean.  NEver, well rarely, listen to it.

It has "Black Blade" and "The Marshall Plan" on it. And "Unknown Tongue". I
can't listen to many of the other songs.

Brenda