almost HW stuff

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Thu Feb 1 23:21:57 EST 1996

On 31-JAN-1996 05:46:52.7 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >>'A DJ had set up his decks in a room off the hall, and was currently
   >>playing early Hawkwind records at near deafening volume', after a while
   >>the journalist says
   >>'Let's go for a walk. Hawkwind records make me nervous.'
   >I begin to see things clear now...
   >Right now testing my 80W loudspeakers on the PC at my office - and in
   >the CD player it's X In Search...

  I've been meaning to ask this - Why do some people refer to the album "In
Search Of Space" as "X In Search Of Space"??

Chuck

`[1;36;41mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive