BOC : Aid for Kazakhstan!

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Fri Feb 2 00:04:50 EST 1996

On  1-FEB-1996 01:13:42.1 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >Rudy & All:
   >>>Hearing someone express this kind of interest, with such extremely
   >>>limited access to the Western media we take so much for granted,
   >>>makes me think it would be a nice gesture by the BOC-L members
   >>>to collectively donate the BOC catalog to our distant brother Boris.
   >>Capital idea, Snowman!   I couldn't agree more.   I'd be willing to
   >>coordinate something if the list members want to do something for
   >Boris. >Kazakhstan has a climate great for growing certain things for
   >trade.  Oh, >people, people, I'm talking citrus fruits, hemp goes
   >strictly for those fine
   >>rugs.   Wow, look at the way the light reflects off that amber.
   >I swung by ye olde music store today to pick up a copy of Secret
   >Treaties for good ol' Boris, and found a great deal on the new 'boxed'
   >edition of the first three recordings for only $20.00.  Absolutely
   >could not pass it up...
   >To take this into the realm of the supernatural, I'll be seeing the Boys
   >here in Seattle tomorrow night (2/1) & Friday, and I'm going to explain
   >the situation to them, and have them autograph each of the three.  This
   >is going to make Boris's decade!  I'm having all kinds of fun with
   >this. =)
   >So...in summation, I have sent Boris a CD copy of EACH of the FIRST 3
   >albums, so he still needs folks to step forward and send him 'Agents',
   >etc...

I don't remember the original note exactly - is Boris only interested in
CDs? Because I spotted AoF recently on vinyl for one dollar (and maybe
Mirrors, too, or some other BOC record).

Chuck
`[1;33;44mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive