BOC: CD's for Kazakhstan

Douglas A. Mitchell DMitchIssy at AOL.COM
Fri Feb 2 05:53:58 EST 1996

To All:

The first of hopefully many BOC CD's are ready to head for the distant land
of Kazakhstan.  I just returned from the first of two Seattle shows, and
Eric,
Buck, & Danny autographed each of the first three recordings for Boris...

I have a feeling Boris is going to burst when he gets these!

Oh, and by the way, a GREAT set turned in tonight by the Boys.
I've got some goods to post on the show, but it's 2:35 a.m., and
I'm going to try to get five hours of sleep in before I head for work,
then back tomorrow night for another dose of The Music Of The Gods...

Eric told the whole place he was playing Last Days for me!
What a night!

The Snowman.                                         _?_
<dmitchissy at aol.com>                              I

Douglas A. Mitchell              World Snow T-shirts always available!
290 S.E. Bush Street               Visit the World Snow Virtual Store:
Issaquah, Washington 98027      http://www.goski.com/wsnow.htm
(206) 557-6654 bus.        Call Toll Free to order World Snow goods!
(800) 356-2956 ---------(Visa/MC ok!)----------> Dial: 1-800-FLO-BYLO