Noise/Hype

Chris Bates C.D.Bates at SHEFFIELD.AC.UK
Fri Feb 2 06:44:05 EST 1996

Maxine wrote:

> ...and if they heard of the band from some middle aged spread lump of lard
> features they are _bound_ to dash out and get it.. :(

Nah, I just meant that sometimes a name sticks in your mind and
you buy something because of the name without really knowing why
or where you heard it. I do this all the time with books and in
fact bought PXR5 when it came out because I'd just read that
awful Mike Butterworth book  (*Time of the Hawklords* is it -
can't remember, must've left my brain at home today!). In fact my
life's been downhill ever since :-)

Chris