KISS REUNION TOUR!!!!!!!!

Fri Feb 2 09:08:01 EST 1996

I shouldn't jump into this discussion since it's off-topic, but what
the hell.  I'm seriously considering checking this tour out if it
happens -- KISS was the first band I ever got into (there - I said it -
hey, I was in Jr. High from '76-'78, when KISS was at its peak, and the
first concert I ever saw was the "Love Gun"/"Alive II" tour -- which
I hear is the stage set they plan on using for the reunion).  It might
be some nostalgic fun to re-live those lost days of my youth ("Flaming
youth - will set the world on fire . . .").

Manuel adds:

>Buck could STILL blow Ace off the stage anyday!!!!!

Buck's one of the best, but Ace is no slouch - no matter what you might
think of KISS, Ace Frehley is one helluva guitarist (smoke or no smoke).

John