Noise/Hype

Rob Stuckey etlrbsy at ETLXDMX.ERICSSON.SE
Fri Feb 2 09:28:43 EST 1996

>         Luckily, in the States being a Hawkwind fan is an obscure but
> sure mark of super-hippness.  Strange people in the music world will
> occasionally mention Hawkwind influences, and journalists reviewing
> new records will occasionally make cryptic references to the band.

    Sounds just like the UK, except people laugh at you when you
   say you're into Hawkwind here. Well, at least they do when I say
   that.
     Perhaps they're laughing at me.....uh-oh paranoia!!!

bye - Rob

  PS....I'm not going to the Ramones now....they've sold out apparantly.